You will find a bunch of great examples of passive income offline ideas.. Please check the best option for you and start creating passive income. I will try to explain every aspect of each example at blog pages. Check out my blog often. I am happy that you want to start creating passive income. This is important for you and your family to live a wonderful life without financial problems.
I’ve used dropshipping when I had my own commercial shop with eco-gadgets (long time ago). Dropshipping is a good idea for every businessman. If you want to sell products / have e-commerce shop, this is a good way to make money without purchasing a product. For example, I have a shop with healthy food and dietary supplements. All products are placed directly in our storeroom. But if we want to have more products we could make an agreement with other company to sell their products in our e-commerce shop, without buying them. So we could introduce new products to sell. When someone buys this product, the other company sendsits product to customer.
This is a good idea, because you can give smaller prices and good shipping deals. You are not involved with the shipping process, and you receive an income from sales. You can even increase the traffic to your site, because you will have moreinterestingproducts there. You can even enlarge your product base for new ideas, like – in my case – healthy body oils, alternative medicine, special dishes and so on.
- You can enlarge your sales base
- Dropshipping can help you build a solid base of products without buying them.
- You can find several good companies which have some good products.
- It’s easier to sell good products rather than the bad ones.
- You can collect income from sales you are not involved with.
- You don’t need to ship anything. All shipment is made by a different company.
2. Rental & Favors.
If you have a fancy car, you can lend it for weddings or during weekends. When people need furniture / tents / tools / musical instruments, and you own this items, you can lend them and collect your passive income. The only one problem is – those items will be damaged someday eventually. So before you lend something, you should think about this fact in advance and collect money to cover losses.
If you have something bigger, like halls for special events, you own a beautiful lake and so on – rent it and you will collect some good money with a little risk.
3. Storage Rental.
If you have home with large warehouse / storeroom / garage, you can lend some space to someone else. People will always need a place to keep their stuff. This is a good method to build passive income. You can compare this method to real estate. The idea is the same, but the risk is almost none.
- Very important passive income idea. You need to use it.
- You will receive some good monthly passive income .
- Use always if you have something you can share.
4. Consulting and trainings.
This is not 100% passive income, but it’s important. You can (and should) show your talents to the public. This can give you some good experience, plus you can teach someone your best ideas. Customers sometimes want to pay big money to talk with the mentor. You can be that person. It’s good to be someone’s a personal trainer. I encourage you to try to get involved into teaching or training. You will increase your leadership skills and be more certain about the things you teach.
The best way to start gaining experience as an consultant is to create your own website or blog. You will find your followers soon. When you become more famous you can try to find some consulting companies or start your own trainings (you can even train online)..
- This is not 100% pure passive income idea, but you can bild your audience and become an expert.
- You need to take large amount of work to prepare training or product.
- When you are famous you will earn good money working less time (your consulting classes can be only during weekends or online from time to time).
5. Create businesses.
At first, you need to know what business really mean. A business is every idea you create and register. Business is not an idea. You can make either money from it or not.
Building passive income from business is a little more complicated. You must think as entrepreneur. Your idea is to make a solid system and hire good people to get your business going. You can create multiple businesses this way. The most important part is to automate all the tasks, to do less and get your work going by someone else. So instead of your time, you use other people’s time. Making good business this way is really hard to do, but you have lots of time to achieve it. Before creating business that generates passive income, you need to gain leadership and entrepreneurship skills
When you are ready, it is important to create an idea you are good at. If you like workout, you can create a gym. When you know a lot about the cars – you can create car repair shop, and so on. Remember – at first you need to put a solid amount of money on the table (or take credit). Business is risky in the first year, but when you gain skills and experience, you can make good money from your every idea.
- You have an infinite number of possibilities.
- You need to check your competitors.
- Creating business is hard. It requires a lot of time at the beginning, but when you hire good people – you can make good money being a leader.
- Create business when you are good at something.
- This is a risky idea, because you need to put great money in the first place.
- All rich people are on business sector (or investment sector). Employees don’t have chances to be financial free some day. If you are employee, try to build passive income as fast as you can.
That’s my quick overview for Offline Ideas. Please check out the rest of the website for other important topics.