You will find a bunch ofgreat examples of passive income ideas. Please check the best option for you and start creating passive income. I will try to explain every aspect of each example at blog pages. Check out my blog often. I am happy that you want to start creating passive income. This is important for you and your family to live a wonderful life without financial problems.
1. Paid Surveys.
Paid surveys give youan ability to earn money regarding your opinion about product / service / design etc. Companies want people to share their opinions, because they can create information database. Opinions are helpful in creating a new product or upgrading existent one. Companies often pay some money or give you awards, when you share your thoughts. Most of the surveys take not more than 5 minutes to complete. This is just the simple idea. You won’t earn big money, but you can earn some cash. When you have money, you can use paid surveys to see what your customers think about your product.
- You can earn money sharing opinions about products you like.
- You won’t earn big morey, but you can give some constructive feedback.
2. Online Rewards Programs.
If you bought over the internet, you would find some online rewards programs. Take advantage of cheap prices, free shipping, large discounts and so on. Programs like that are really successful, because they are just like a game with bonus – if you find bonus, you will have cheaper price.
- Simple and fun way to earn or save some money.
- It takes time to find the best offer.
- If you buy online, this is definitely a method for you.
3. Credit Card Cash Back.
This is a tricky one. I want to advise you against using credit cards. If you do have one, try not to overdo because credit cards can cause some serious financial problems. You need to be aware of the threads. You can even go bankrupt if you use credit card inappropriate.
But if you do have credit card and you pay on time, you can receive cashback from your transactions. You can even buy things cheaper. Take a look at your discounts offer. Sometimes you can find 20% off bonus just for your card.
- You can buy things without real money in your bank account.
- There is lots of sales aimed at using credit card only.
- Dangerous method to build income. Please be aware of the risk.
4. Selling old items on auctions.
If you have old stuffs and you want to get rid of them, simply put them on auction services in your country (like eBay). You have, for sure, sites, where you can place info about your stuff, and someone from your neighbourhood can buy it from you (you don’t need to send stuff by courier / post office). Most of the time the “junk” you have, have a real value to someone else. Take advantage of it and you will have more space at your home. This is not 100% pure passive income idea, but you can earn money of the things you have.
- Everyone has something to sell – that’s why this is so popular.
- You need to know how to prepare an auction
- There is still lots of unused products you have.
- You need to find the audience or watch your sales
5. Selling your creative stuff on other services.
There are some good sites to sell your work. If you are a designer, you can sell your illustrations or projects on fotolia / shutterstock / istockphoto etc. These sites are good for passive income, because the files you upload on them will be there all the time. So even after few years you can receive income from your creations. If you have creative ideas, please check Kickstarter, for example. People often want to give money on good projects and ideas.
- Good way to create passive income.
- You need to have your creative stuff.
- Your projects should have the best quality to have a good sales.You need to find your nitch.
6. Peer-to-Peer Lending.
The idea is to lend money to other person = act like a bank. If someone needs cash you can lend him money and take it back after some time (month, 2 months, half a year etc.) with interests (even up to 20%) . You decide whom to lend, how much, until when and what rate of charge you are interested in. This is a risky method, because you don’t have 100% guarantee of your cash back. That’s why there are services /websites helps you with this process. You also need to pay some money earning to the service you are in you will need to pay tax from the income.
P2P Lending is really popular these days. If you have money you could definitely try to use this method. I’m sure you will find lending clubs and websites that doing this for years. You should check them out.
- Very important passive income idea. You need to use it.
- You will receive some good money after retirement. Not much, but will be enough to survive.
- This will always be your back-up plan.
- You need to wait long time to collect your money.
That’s my quick overview for Cashback Ideas. Please check out the rest of the website for other important topics.