You can download this vector infographic for free. Please use a form below. If you want – You can make a contribution by sending every amount of money you like.
In this post I will try to write few informations about best motivational speakers, and present one of their motivational speech. Here we go:
1. Mateusz Grzesiak (Poland)
Mateusz Grzesiak is one of the most popular coaches in Poland. He study law, speaks 8 languages, visits 102 countries, have large fanbase and he stays always active. Best quote:
Create a life in which you’re the best version of yourself, you have what you want, help others and change the world.
Conclusions from the speech:
1. We need to create an environment to develop ourselves.
a) Why Poles are so negative about?
In the Polish language, there is 455 words talking about the intellectual capacity, of which 449 are negative. Therefore, it is easier to criticize than to agree and admire.
b) How to motivate yourself every day?
Try this every morning. Getting up, thank in your thoughts for all you’ve got – a home, a family, a place to sleep, breakfast and all you have – even the smallest thing. Tony Robbins described it in his lectures as an incantation. This is a very important ritual. Try, and see how positive you’ll enter into a new day.
c) How to develop yourself and your knowledge?
Divide a month into four weeks. Each week practice one of the new techniques (learned from books, lectures, or from mentors). Practice every day. Do not think that you’ll be better after week of exercise. Think, who you become after a year or a few years, if you enter this method as a standard practice every day.
2. Organize yourself
a) Do not listen to what others say about you. Choose your way and follow it. Do not pay attention to the other. The biggest problem for all of us is the possibility of rejection by other people. Everyone is afraid of what other people say. This is natural, because (in psychology), each of us tends to experience pleasure and avoid pain. Successful persons (celebrities, mentors, athletes, etc.) are faces growing criticism every day. Mateusz explains, why this is happening and he shows that the only reasonable way is to constantly approaching the target (ignoring the others).
b) Focus and follow to the end.
c) Do not run away from problems, face them. Fear is the problem – it is a demon that can not be let go. When fear comes, we must confront him and win. Face your biggest problems – this will make you stronger. Remember – you are only as strong as your weakest point. Your mind has to be at strongest state.
d) Determine what you have learned today, and how this knowledge will help you in the future. Perform this exercise every day before going to sleep. Think, what are the three things that you learned today, and how to use them. Consider also what 3 things you can do better next time. Perform this exercise always before bedtime, because your mind – when the body is asleep – has “time” to analyze and draw meaningful conclusions.
e) You have three seconds to positive first impression. Remember that seeing new person, you always have three seconds to form a first impression. Use every second, smile, be always open, dress and look tidy.
3. Build a multi-level relationships. Become a mentor or someone who is seen as a person who is able to help. Use your knowledge, talent and passion to be better than others.
4. Think big. In order to achieve your life goals, you have to impose yourself constantly. New challenges are great way to get experience and knowledge. Do not use and practice one method only. If – for example.- you earn money working as a specialist – try to make your daily tasks differently. Maybe use another method? No matter whether you succeed or you fail – you learn something new.
Experience is the key to the door named – SUCCESS
2. Tony Robbins (America)
Tony Robbins is one of the best inspirational person in the world. He grew in poor family, but he had a drive to push his life forward. He understand what are human needs and teach other how to be better person/. Tony Robbins has had a positive impact on millions of people. He wrote amazing book “Awaken the Giant Within“, sold over 30-million motivational tapes. He also do unforgettable seminars.
Best ideas you can learn from Tony Robbins:
1) You can change your mental state immediately. You can quit smoke and / or change your life in a second. Just change your emotional state and be better person. The mind will follow whatever state your phsyical body is in.
2) Don’t procrastinate. Do what you have to do. Don’t leave your tasks – finish them as soon as possible. You will gain pleasure and avoid pain this way.
3) Create everlasting change by associating an old behavior with massive pain and the desired new behavior with massive pleasure. This is a perfect example of using pain pleasure principle in life, and this applies in business as well.
4) Ask specific questions of yourself (in your self-talk) to direct and control your attention to the various aspects of the human experience. The quality of your life is in direct proportion to the quality of the questions you ask of yourself.
5) Image your end result. You want to have nice body? Find someone who has it. You want to create business? Read biographies o highly succesful people. To create a “Compelling future”, you need to know your end result to generate enthusiasm and power within yourself. The past is nothing. Past does not equal the present, or the future. Find beliefs that support your goals and desires.
6) CANI stands for Constant And Never-ending Improvement. It’s a basic tenet of Tony Robbins.
7) Learn and use NLP . Tony is great with NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), and teach the best NLP methods also.
3. Eric Thomas (Arizona)
Eric Thomas, born on 1965 in Tuscan, Arizona. He’s story is really inspiring, Eric was homeless at the age of 16 years old and kept moving forward toward success. He wanted to become a person who works hard to reach his dreams, and pushed himself to end up playing 9 seasons as a cornerback in the NFL. His quotes are legendary at the world of sport.
When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.
Conclusions from the speech:
1) You need to desire success as bad as you want to breath. When you want success hard, you can achieve everything. This means you are able to leave everything to reach your true potential. Only you can push yourself to the limit. Be always at your top performance. You’ll never be successful until you really want it.
2) Catch “the flow.“ You need to be successful so hard, that you don’t want to sleep. Eric talks about an interview with 50 Cent. Someone asked him, when he sleeps. He said: sleep is for those who are broke (watch). To be successful you need to work. Period. Don’t cry to quit, cry to be further.
3) You have to give everything you got. Success is the most important right now. Get up and start doing the right thing. Be the best person you can be. Throw away everything unnecessary. Throw your cellphone, YouTube and Facebook. Take your time to learn and work.
4) All men are created equal. This is not where you come from counts. You gotta have hearth. Important is been able at any moment to sacrifice what you are to what you become. Give up yourself, and then you will be successful. Use your time as much you can. Throw away everything and do one, the most important thing to walk toward your goal.
5) Pain is temporary. Sacrifice always goes with pain. Remember, that pain is always temporary. After some time you won’t remember your hard times. You will become successful person, and you will forget pain.
4. Nick Vujicic (Australia)
Nick Vujicic was born without limbs. He has dedicated his life to spreading a message of positivity and hope to millions worldwide. He is a perfect example of living without boundries.
“In life you have a choice: Bitter or Better? Choose better, forget bitter.”
You need to know 3 things
1) Who are you and what your value is?
2) What is your purpose here in life?
3) What is your destiny?
You need to find a purpose in life. Everyone has their own destiny. We all need to find, what we are good at and start living better life with purpose.
5. Les Brown (Miami, Florida)
Les Brown is a dynamic personality and highly-sought-after resource in business and professional circles for Fortune 500 CEOs, small business owners, non-profit and community leaders from all sectors of society looking to expand opportunity. For three decades he has not only studied the science of achievement, he’s mastered it by interviewing hundreds of successful business leaders and collaborating with them in the boardroom translating theory into bottom-line results for his clients.
“When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up. Let your reason get you back up.”
Conclusions from the speech:
1) Everything is possible. You must have faith. If you want success hard, you can achieve everything. Of course you will have doubts after some time, but hard times will pass. You must have faith and follow your path constantly, no matter what other will think.
2) No matter how bad it is, or how bad it gets – I’m going to make it. You will definitely have some problems. Life is really hard. But no matter how hard it is – you need to have courage and faith to overcome obstacles. You gonna make it!
3) Write down 5 reasons why it is worth it for you to become a diamond. This is really important step. You need to write your 5 personal reasons, why you need to shine like a diamond. Write down why YOU NEED TO shine. This reasons are personal – different for everyone. Find your best WHY and think how you want to achieve your goal.
4) The best revenge is massive success. Your friends or family will tell you, that you are doing wrong things and your goal is not worth trying. They will say, that you are no good. They will tell you that you cannot do it. Prove them wrong. When you are more recognizable, you will find more haters. People are like wolves. They don’t like when someone has better life / job / relationshipa than they. The best revenge is massive success.
5) When you really want something – fight for it. if you really want to achieve your goal – you need to fight for it and no matter it takes – you will be succeeded.
6. Arnold Schwarzenegger (Austria)
Arnold Schwarzenegger is the best motivational bodyuilder ever lived. He does whatever it takes to achieve that goal. He always say, that no matter what you want to achieve – you need to think about your goal constantly and work at least 7 hours a day to learn and do everything neccesary to brings you toward goal. Arnold does not care about critics or naysayers. People say to him, that he never will be an actor, because of his name and accent. He proves everyone wrong. He works his butt of to be in the place he was. He is a very influential person. Schwarzenegger believes in strong self-discipline and determination to accomplish goals.
“The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”
6 rules of success:
1) Trust yourself. Dig down and ask yourself – who do you want to be? Not what but WHO. It doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks. Find out what makes you happy and start doing it.
2) Break some rules. Break the rules – not the law. You have to think outside the box. To be true original you have to step outside comfort zone. Don’t be like everyone else. Be the one – be original!
3) Don’t be afraid to fail. You will fail for sure at least one time. This is normal and good for you. You need to learn from your mistakes. There is no easy way. Act and have in mind, that you will fail sometimes. Don’t be afraid of making decisions. Keep pushing – believe in yourself. Success will come, but don’t be afraid to fail.
4) Ignore the naysayers. How many times you hear that you can’t do this or that. Pay no attention to the people that say it can’t be done. You can do it. You need to believe in yourself and ignore the naysayers.
5) Work your butt off. No pain, no gain. Think about other people. When you are relaxing, someone else works hard. Check out famous people and find out, what they are doing right now. You can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in the pockets.
6) Give something back. Helping people will bring you more satisfaction than anything else you have ever done. Be good to your friends, family and community.
7. Brian Tracy (Canada)
Brian Tracy is one of the most listened to audio author on personal and business success in the world today. He wrote one of the best books about time management. His fast-moving talks and seminars on leadership, sales, managerial effectiveness and business strategy are loaded with powerful, proven ideas and strategies that people can immediately apply to get better results in every area.
“You can learn anything you need to learn, to achieve any goal you can set for yourself”
9 Success Factors for Achieving Your Best Life:
1) Education. Knowledge is important. To earn more you need to learn more. Increase your financial capital. Personal education will make you rich.
2) Skill. The better you will be at what you do – the better you earn and complete tasks faster. Rules – not the law. Any skill is learn able!
3) Develop circle of contacts. Build a network of contacts and continue your relations. If someone likes you – he will help you (and vice-versa).
4) Money. Having money in the bank can get you more options. Making money makes you free. You are only free as your options. Don’t end-up with a job that you hate. Save some money and when you have better option – take it and don’t look back. Money will help you take the right decision. If you are broke – you will have fewer options and you can stuck in a bad job without perspectives. Saving money gives you time to look for “job” you will like (and build passive income of course).
5) Good work habits. Be organized. Think before acting. Write your daily tasks before acting. Set priorities. One minute spent by planning can saves you 10 minutes in execution. Time management is really important!
6) Positive mental attitude. Be positive. Everything that you feel is determined by the way you decide to react by the situation. Be positive every time. Start moving forward in life.
7) Development of positive image. People will describe you as they see you at the daily basis. Always Look good. Be positive and try to help others. Dress properly and try to be at your best every day (especially when you work with other people).
8) Creativity. One good idea is all you need to be millionaire. Creativity gives you advantage. Look for better ways to get your job done. You can finish your work faster and better. Think outside the box and be always curious. Learn and compete every day.
9) Character. Trust is a foundation of all relations. Be better, more efficient and more effective person.
8. Zig Zigglar (Alabama)
Zig Zigglar became the top sales person in several organizations, and a motivational speaker and trainer. Ziglar wrote over two dozen books and amassed a following of millions who were encouraged by his lessons for success.
“If you can dream it, you can achieve it.”
9. Rober Kiyosaki (Hawaii, USA)
Robert Kiyosaki is one of my favourite speaker. Robert is the bestselling author of “Rich Dad Poor Dad” and the “Rich Dad” book series. His first book “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” changed my life. I really like all his lessons about finances. He has great words of wisdom, how to become financially free and how to build passive income (even without the money).
“Financial freedom is available to those who learn about it and work for it.”
Conclusions from the speech – how to get rich:
1. Money is an idea.
2. Money does not make you rich.
3. Too much or too little money is a problem.
4. The Cashflow Quadrant.
5. Income, expenses, assets and liabilities.
6. Debt vs equity.
7. 3 baskets: saving investing and charity.
10. Stephen Covey (USA)
Stephen Covey co-founded Franklin Covey Company and has written several books that focus on management, leadership skills and gaining better productivity in the workplace. Hearing Covey speak ensures that you are a happy person in your home and business life. Covey studied at the University of Utah earning a MBA at Harvard University.
“Most of us spend too much time on what is urgent and not enough time on what is important.”
Stephen Covey will be remembered most as the author of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, which sold over 25 million copies. It’s been many years since I read “the habits” but I was delighted recently when I learned that my 8th grade daughter read The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Teens in school. Although they weren’t completely original thoughts, the catchy labels he gave the habits made them memorable:
Habit 1: Be Proactive
Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind
Habit 3: Put First Things First
Habit 4: Think Win-Win
Habit 5: Seek First to Understand
Habit 6: Synergize
Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw